Amazon has become just about everyone’s go to for shopping, myself included. I mean how can you beat a place that has everything you could ever want and you can receive it in 1 to 2 days. Something you may not know is that they have best sellers in certain categories. I thought it would be fun to go through and review some of these best sellers for you every week and see if they live up to the best seller title (in my opinion). I have an IGTV video to go along with my review over on my Instagram account if you want to see a video of me reviewing them. Also to be included are some items that are not best sellers but I think they deserve the title.
Now that I’ve talked your ear off let’s get to the Amazon best sellers kitchen edition.
- Instant Pot | I think everybody can agree this deserves it’s best seller status. It makes cooking and life in general so much easier. When you cook up a meal that would normally take several hours in a matter of a minutes you deserve an award.
- Batter Dispenser | This is one I do not think deserves it’s best selling title. It’s a pretty good batter dispenser but the problem comes with the clean up. Your batter gets stuck in the place where the dispenser slides out of and while it is dishwasher safe it 100% will not come clean in the dishwasher. You have to get some kind of thin little tool that will get in there and clean everything up. In the end I’d much rather just use a pouring dispenser that is 10 times easier to clean.
3. Knife Sharpener | Just about all I need to say about this one is it’s $6 with 15,000 reviews. I have no knife sharpening skills so the fact that you can drag your very dull knife through these slots a couple times and magically have an extremely sharp knife is a definite yes from me. It is supposed to be able to sharpen serrated blades as well but I haven’t tested that yet.
4. Pasta Maker | Is there anyone else here that could eat pasta for every meal? Sadly I have a gluten allergy so it makes finding pasta a little more difficult. Insert the marcato. Now this one definitely comes with a learning curve and you will not like it if you don’t enjoy cooking. With that being said I’m able to make delicious homemade pasta with this and I couldn’t be happier with it. You can buy all kinds of different noodle attachments that go with it. It does come with a fettuccine cutter and a small almost spaghetti type noodle cutter. This one will not be for everyone so I personally feel like it deserves it’s status but not everyone will.
5. Egg Cooker | This thing is amazing. If you want hard boiled eggs without the mess or a lot of trouble this will be your new best friend. It is basically goof proof for those that aren’t good cooks. You stick a tack (that it comes with) in the top of the egg pour the desired amount of water in the bottom and wait for the timer to go off. Boiled egg perfection.
6. Milk Frother | The last item I have to share with you is not a best seller but I think it deserves to be. Along with a gluten allergy I have a dairy allergy and I use oat milk in my coffee. Does oat milk foam well, no not at all. I discovered this frother and it foams it up without a problem. Not only does it foam but it heats it up as well. If you don’t like foamy milk it does have the ability just to heat liquids which I really appreciate.
Shop the Post
I hope you all enjoyed the best seller kitchen review. Next week I’ll be reviewing the infamous Revlon blow dryer and seeing how it compares to a slightly more affordable blow dryer.
Thank you for reading,